Farm Design is looking for experienced landscape architects to join our team.
Please email a PDF of your portfolio, no larger than 8 MB, as well as a resume, and cover letter to email@example.com.
ENTRY LEVEL – DESIGN ASSISTANT
FARM LANDSCAPE DESIGN is a landscape design firm based in Wainscott, NY, founded by Abby Lawless. We focus on high-end residential design as well as rooftop and other city landscape projects. Many of our projects include collaborations with internationally known Architects throughout the NYC area. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves being actively involved with all aspects of landscape design. We love being outdoors and on site.The East End of Long Island is a beautiful area to live, work and play.
For examples of our work please visit www.farmdesignllc.com/portfolio/amagansett/
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Assisting Landscape Designer with all phases of design including Drafting, Client Presentations, Site Survey, Project Budgets, Construction Documents, Meeting Notes, and other administrative tasks.
- Proficiency in Auto Cad, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and Sketch Up.
- Excellent graphic skills and aesthetics.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Responsible, self motivated and detail oriented.
- Professional friendly demeanor as well as excellent verbal and written skills.
- Knowledge and/or willingness to learn landscape installation and maintenance requirements.
- Experience with plants and planting.
- Familiarity of construction techniques and building materials.
- Must have own transportation. All work related travel is re-imbursed
This is a Full Time Position. Salary is commensurate with experience. Health and retirement benefits offered. Please submit a resume, cover letter and a PDF of your portfolio (no larger than 10 MB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org