FARM LANDSCAPE DESIGN is seeking an experienced landscape architect or architect to join our team. We provide Landscape Design Services for private residential landscapes in both the Hamptons and NYC surround, with a focus on creating inviting natural spaces.
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT – PROJECT MANAGER
For examples of our work please visit our portfolio.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- BS or MS in Landscape Architecture or Architecture.
- 3-5 years experience working as a landscape designer or architect. Preferred candidates will have project management experience.
- Computer Skills: Competent in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp or other 3D software (We are a Mac based office).
- Experience with all aspects of Design Services from Schematic Design through Construction Observation.
- Knowledge and Experience preparing RFPs and Budgets.
- A strong familiarity and understanding of Construction Practices, Building Methods, Sequences, and Codes. Experience preparing construction documents and specifications.
- Ability to coordinate Multiple Projects and Deadlines.
- Responsible, hard-working, self-motivated, and detail oriented.
- Professional friendly demeanor, as well as excellent verbal and written skills.
- Shared Design aesthetic with strong graphic skills.
- Personal transportation required. Mileage reimbursed.
Please submit resume and cover letter as a single pdf. Submit separate portfolio either as a .pdf (no larger than 10MB) or Attach weblink to:
No phone calls please.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Health benefits, flexible hours and matching IRA provided. If relocating to our area, temporary housing stipend provided during trial period.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.